Mi ez?

25.6.13

Geek Holy Trinity

Tanking problems is my job,
giving time for the rest is all I got.
I endure what others not,
keeping simple and make it pop.
Give me burden all you got,
for me, problems are just a fart.
Leave me be and I will run,
'cause without you i am a nun.
If you bless me with your trust,
only God could stop my thrust.

Healing ones is my job,
keeping faith is all I got.
I restore what others not,
shining bright that keeps you up.
Show me wounds, all you got,
for me grief is just a drop of blood.
Leave me be and I will die,
'cause without you I can't survive.
If you stand before me as a knight,
only God could stop our fight.

Dealing with problems is my job,
running race with time is how I fight.
I wreck havoc in the lines of foe,
bashing-dashing and the problems fall.
Point your problems, all you got,
I will make them puny dust.
I don't care how should I do,
only matters: I get through.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése